The Phyto-Caffeine Complex
Preventing Hair Loss
A Combination Which is Effective Against Hair Loss
- Plantur 39 reduces and prevents menopausal hair loss
- Plantur 39 offsets the hair’s lack of energy
- the phyto-caffeine complex protects the hair roots from weakened growth due to the menopause
- thanks to the special galenic formula, the caffeine goes directly to the hair shaft
- phytoflavones promote regeneration and protect the hair roots from the negative influences of male hormones (testosterone)
THE PHYTO-CAFFEINE COMPLEX
In conjunction with the dermatological departments of university hospitals, Dr. Wolff Research has developed an active agent complex which protects the hair roots from weakened growth due to the menopause: The phyto-caffeine complex.
This complex prevents testosterone from attacking the roots of the hair and thus limiting their energy supply. The hair roots suffer from a lack of energy given the increased influence of male hormones. This can be remedied by the caffeine contained in the Plantur 39 products.
BALANCING OUT THE HAIR’S LACK OF ENERGY
It is important that the caffeine can go where it is needed. That’s why it needs to be applied locally. Based on the special galenic formula (pharmaceutical carrier base) in the Plantur 39 products, the active ingredients travel all the way directly to the hair shaft. Here the caffeine can unleash its effect.
Certain phytoflavones are contained in soy beans and white tea for example. These serve to offset hormonal changes. They improve the resilience of the scalp and hair, promote regeneration and protect the hair roots from the negative influences of male hormones.